To Learn More About Prevost Facilities Services Group, Click here >>>
- Utilize qualified subcontractors to insure most cost effective and timely construction methods.
- Work with design team in guiding design to budget success.
- Provide fast and accurate estimates for reliable lease commitments.
- Provide value engineering for best usage or saving of construction dollars.
- Provide full time supervision for aggressive construction schedules, reliable move-in dates and minimize punch lists while maintaining high quality construction.
- Assist tenant with coordination of telephone, data, furniture systems and moving.
- Avoid surprise cost changes by red flagging potential problems.
- Complete close out package with as-built drawings, subcontractor warranties, operation manuals, and specifications on all finishes.
- Provide open book full disclosure job accounting. Client is provided with all documents on job costs from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Commitment to client's best interest and long term relationship. Eliminate surprise change orders.
- Documentation on all aspects of project. Track and record any plan changes for record documents.
- Risk management - protect client from possible risk areas. Work with architect throughout project as a team for successful completion.